|| CBA 33|
The CBA 33 is an easy-to-install, self-contained vehicle security system built in a miniature (31/2"x31/2") siren. It can be installed in a vehicle with as few as 3 wires. Output for LED. On board is a patented, fully adjustable 2-stage electromagnetic shock sensor. With battery backup capability.
- Self-contained, all-in-one design.
- Miniature alarm siren brain: just 3-1/2"x3-1/2"
- True unitary construction eliminates possibility of water damage to circuitry.
- Two 2-button transmitters (Model# CBA19TD2):
- Arm/disarm up to 200ft (60m).
- Code learn up to 4 transmitters. Codes stored in EEPROM.
- 68 billion possible codes.
- Panic via remote.
- Panic protection from outside car.
- Silent arm/disarm through remote.
- Defective zone bypass and shock sensor bypass through remote.
- Built-in dual-stage shock sensor (Patented):
- Electronic design for the most reliable operation.
- Light tap chirps siren (pre-intrusion).
- Strong rap triggers the alarm.
- Adjustable for pinpoint sensitivity.
- Built-in, High-Output Siren:
- Chirps to indicate armed and disarmed.
- Also chirps to indicate pre-intrusion alert, defective zone bypass, and shock sensor bypass.
- 5-Function LED Included:
Indicates armed, disarmed, valet mode, learn mode and RF transmitter reception.
- Emergency Disarm/Valet:
- Simple and secure procedure for disarming alarm without transmitter or for putting alarm in valet.
- Instant Triggering:
- Inputs trigger alarm when trouble occurs.
Reliable current sensing protection:
- With current sensing, the alarm triggers if a drop in the car's battery current is sensed (such as if a domelight turns on when a door is opened).
- Backup battery capability:
- 9V backup battery provides power to the alarm if the car's main power connector is cut or if the car battery dies (battery not included).
- Automatically recharged via the vehicle's electrical system.
- Extremely easy hook-up
Can be installed with as little as 3 wires.
Copyright 2006 by SECO-LARM U.S.A., Inc. All rights reserved. Modified:
Supplier of Security Systems and Accessories Worldwide.