|1|| Enter the DVR's |
(Sample IP address only. Check with your dealer or ISP provider.)
|2|| Enter your|
|3|| Monitor your |
in the world
PC / Mac
|The ENFORCER DR-1 series of Network H.264-based DVRs are designed to be used with almost any CCTV system. Using H.264 compression allows for more data to be stored on either one or two SATA hard drives (available at most electronics stores; one hard drive comes pre-installed on select DVR models). The DR-1 series are Network DVRs, allowing access over the Internet to view live video or stored contents remotely.|
- High-resolution recording: D1 (Up to 720x480).
- VGA Output (up to 1280x1024 resolution).
- HDMI® output (up to 1920x1080p).
- Allows simultaneous live view or playback while still continuing to record, network transfer, and back up data.
- H.264 Video compression records twice as much data as DVRs that use MPEG or MJPEG without sacrificing video quality.
- Easily connect to DVR through the Internet or a local intranet via Internet Explorer 6 or above for remote viewing, recording, and dome control.
- Remote access via PC, MAC®, or Java based smartphones such as the iPhone®, Android, Windows Mobile®, phones using the Symbian OS, and BlackBerry®.
- Recording priority programmable per channel for schedule, alarm, motion, or continuous.
- Dual-stream support for simultaneous access from a PC, MAC, and/or a cell phone at low bandwidth.
- Free CMS software included for remote playback, along with recording and backup to an offsite location.
- Free DDNS server for use with Dynamic IP addresses.
- Event notification, along with optional video file attachment.
- Twin SATA controller for expandable HDD storage up to 4TB.
- Dedicated audio channel for each video channel.
- USB 2.0 Port for backup of recorded files or quick export of recorded video.
- RS-485 Control protocols for most PTZ cameras.
- EZ Copy: Simple one-button video export (.DRV or .AVI).
- Supports internal SATA or external USB DVD/RW for easy backup and video export.
- Network hardware supports 10/100 Mbps.
- On-screen menu with 24 built-in languages.
- 3-Year warranty (including HDD).
- Spare IR remote, Model# DRA-RMQ.
- 4-Channel Alarm/Audio Input Pigtail, Model # DRA-P4Q.
- 8-Channel Alarm/Audio Input Pigtail, Model # DRA-P8Q.
- 16-Channel Alarm Input Pigtail, Model # DRA-P16AQ.
- 16-Channel Audio Input Pigtail, Model # DRA-P16SQ.
|Video|| || DR-104Q |
| DR-108Q |
| DR-116Q |
|Operating system||Embedded Linux|
|Inputs||BNCx4, 1.0Vp-p, 75Ω ||BNCx8, 1.0Vp-p, 75Ω ||BNCx16, 1.0Vp-p, 75Ω |
||Main monitor||BNCx1, 1.0Vp-p, 75Ω|
|Call monitor||N/A||BNCx1, 1.0Vp-p, 75Ω|
|HDMI® output||1024x768, 1280x1024, 1920X1080 pixels|
|VGA output||800x600, 1024x768, 1280x1024 pixels|
||Input||RCAx4, Line-in||D-Sub, Line-in|
||Main audio||RCAx1, Line-out||Call audio||N/A||RCAx1, Line-out
|Data rate||8kb/s Per channel|
|Recording modes||Continuous, schedule, alarm, motion detection|
||720x480 ||Max. 60PPS||Max. 60PPS||Max. 120PPS
||720x240 ||Max. 120PPS||Max. 120PPS||Max. 240PPS
||360x240 ||Max. 120PPS||Max. 240PPS||Max. 480PPS
||720x576 ||Max. 50PPS||Max. 50PPS||Max. 100PPS||720x288 ||Max. 100PPS||Max. 100PPS||Max. 200PPS
||360x288 ||Max. 100PPS||Max. 200PPS||Max. 400PPS
|Recording quality||8 Presets levels, adjustable|
|Image size||1kB to 22kb/Picture|
|Data lifetime||Yes (Programmable)|
|Built-in storage interface||2x SATA (4TB max.)|
|Export||USB 2.0 Port - Supports flash, DVD/RW drive or external USB HDD|
|Alarm||Alarm input||x4 via, D-Sub (TTL)||x8 via, D-Sub (TTL)||x16 via, D-Sub (TTL)|
|Alarm relay output||x1, D-Sub, 1.0A@30VDC|
|Alarm detection||NO/NC, Programmable|
|Motion detection||16x12 Grid array, sensitivity, trigger level adjustable|
|Video loss detection||Programmable|
|Connectivity ||Network connectivity||RJ-45, 10/100Mbps Ethernet, static IP, DHCP, PPPoE, and DDNS|
|Remote control software||Mac®, Java, CMS, IE 6/7/8|
|Remote operation||Monitoring, playback, recording, system setup, dome camera control, archiving|
|Mobile viewing||iPhone®, Android, Windows Mobile®, Symbian, BlackBerry®|
|Dome camera control protocol||Pelco P, Pelco D, AD422, Fastrax 2, Panasonic, GE, DSCP, JVC|
|USB||2x USB 2.0 (Exporting, USB Mouse)|
|General||Dimensions (WxHxD)||11-3/4"x2-1/8"x14" (300x54x256 mm)|
|Operating temperature||32°~104° F (0°~40° C)|
|Relative humidity||10%~90% Non-condensing|
|Power Adapter||AC 100~240V, 50-60Hz, 60W adapter (included)|
| ||HDMI®, the HDMI Logo and High-Definition Multimedia Interface® are trademarks or registered trademarks of HDMI Licensing LLC in the United States and other countries.|| |
Copyright 2011 by SECO-LARM U.S.A., Inc. All rights reserved. Modified:
Supplier of Security Systems and Accessories Worldwide.