| - Now available! Replaces SECOPAGE 35 Series.|
- Monitors up to three zones per premises or vehicle, plus manual paging.
- Connect to nearly any type of burglar alarm control panel, vehicle alarm, communications panel, etc.
- One positive and two negative instant trigger inputs.
- Range: One half mile1 (4W output max).
- Over two million possible coding combinations.
- Belt-clip receiver included.
- Code-learning receiver learns up to three transmitters.
- Audible or vibration page indicator.
- Color LEDs on the receiver indicate which zone (Green, Orange, or Red) of the premises or vehicle was triggered.
- EEPROM memory stores codes for up to one year without power.
- Stores the last six pages for easy recall.
- Unattended page indicator.
- Low battery indicator.
- Uses two AAA batteries (not included).
- Extra vibrating receiver available (E-37RV).
- Connect to a CB antenna, car AM radio antenna (cable included), or optional external antenna (E-37ANT).*
|*Note: Antenna required. Antenna not included.|
|Number of codes||Over 2 million (factory pre-set)|
|Range||Up to ½ mile in open air1|
|Dimensions||4-1/8"x3-1/8"x15/16" (105x79x33 mm)|
1 Actual range may vary depending on the environment, installation, and/or antenna.
|Number of codes||Learns up to 3 transmitter codes|
|Operating voltage||3VDC (2 AAA bateries)|
|Battery life||One month3|
|Dimensions||3"x2-1/8"x5/8" (76x54x16 mm)|
|Weight||1.6-oz (45g) (without battery)|
2 Batteries not included.
3 20 hours/day with up to 20 receptions/day.
|Model||E-37EV Transmitter only|
|Alarm trigger or manual page zone indicator||Color LEDs (Green, Orange, Red)|
|Alarm page or car/premises indicator display||Color LEDs (Green, Orange, Red)|
|Low battery indicator||yes|
|Unattended page indicator
Copyright 2012 by SECO-LARM U.S.A., Inc. All rights reserved. Modified:
Supplier of Security Systems and Accessories Worldwide.