E-964-D390Q - 390ft (120m) outdoors, 790ft (240m) indoors|
|ENFORCER Long Range Photobeam Detectors are easy-to-install with laser beam alignment and provide extended range. Designed to provide reliable perimeter security both indoors and outdoors. With the new E-964-D390Q, four selectable beam frequencies reduce interference between multiple units for enhanced perimeter protection.|
- Built-in laser beam alignment system speeds accurate, reliable positioning.
- Twin infrared beams provide reliable perimeter security, minimizing false alarms from falling leaves, birds, etc.
- Lensed optics reinforce beam strength & provide excellent immunity to false alarms due to rain, snow, mist, etc.
- Weatherproof, sunlight-filtering case for indoor & outdoor use.
- Anti-frost system so that beam functions even in extreme conditions.
- Automatic input power filtering with special noise rejection circuitry.
- NC/NO alarm output.
- N.C. tamper circuit included.
- Non-polarized power inputs.
- Quick, easy installation with built-in laser beam alignment system.
- Interruption time adjustable for nearly all situations.
*This is the minimum time interval between breaking of both beams which will trigger the output. Setting the interval longer will reduce false alarms from birds or falling leaves, etc., while setting it shorter will detect faster moving objects.
|Max. range (outdoor)
|Max. range (indoor)
||Simultaneous break of 2 beams|
||NO/NC relay, 1A@120VAC|
||NC. switch, 1A@120VAC|
||Red LED (Receiver) ON: If an alarm is initiated||
||Yellow LED (Receiver) ON: If alignment is weak|
||Green LED (transmitter & receiver) ON: If power is applied.|
|Laser output power
||Horizontal (+/-)90º, Vertical: (+/-)5º|
||-13º~+131º F (-25º~+55º C)|
|Sample diagram showing multiple sensors using separate frequencies.|
Copyright 2015 by SECO-LARM U.S.A., Inc. All rights reserved. Modified:
Supplier of Security Systems and Accessories Worldwide.