E-964-D390Q - 390ft (120m) outdoors, 790ft (240m) indoors|
|ENFORCER Long Range Photobeam Detectors are easy-to-install with laser beam alignment and provide extended range. Designed to provide reliable perimeter security both indoors and outdoors. With the new E-964-D390Q, four selectable beam frequencies reduce interference between multiple units for enhanced perimeter protection.|
- Built-in laser beam alignment system speeds accurate, reliable positioning.
- Twin infrared beams provide reliable perimeter security, minimizing false alarms from falling leaves, birds, etc.
- Lensed optics reinforce beam strength & provide excellent immunity to false alarms due to rain, snow, mist, etc.
- Weatherproof, sunlight-filtering case for indoor & outdoor use.
- Anti-frost system so that beam functions even in extreme conditions.
- Automatic input power filtering with special noise rejection circuitry.
- NC/NO alarm output.
- N.C. tamper circuit included.
- Non-polarized power inputs.
- Quick, easy installation with built-in laser beam alignment system.
- Interruption time adjustable for nearly all situations.
|Max. range (outdoor)
|Max. range (indoor)
||Simultaneous break of 2 beams|
||NO/NC relay, 1A@120VAC|
||NC. switch, 1A@120VAC|
||Red LED (Receiver) ON: If an alarm is initiated||
||Yellow LED (Receiver) ON: If alignment is weak|
||Green LED (transmitter & receiver) ON: If power is applied.|
|Laser output power
||Horizontal (+/-)90º, Vertical: (+/-)5º|
||-13º~+131º F (-25º~+55º C)|
|Sample diagram showing multiple sensors using separate frequencies.|
Copyright 2015 by SECO-LARM U.S.A., Inc. All rights reserved. Modified:
Supplier of Security Systems and Accessories Worldwide.