| Note: This product has been discontinued and is shown for reference only. Please see the new E-37EV series. Now available!|
||Includes digital alphanumeric receiver with 2 zones and vibrating option|
Note: Discontinued model SECOPAGE 35E used the same transmitter as 35EV, but included the E-35RD non-vibrating receiver. For replacement purposes, the E-35RV receiver works with both model transmitters.
- Small transmitter
- 2 trigger zones plus manual page
- Installer-tunable transmitter for max. range
- Alphanumeric display of car/zone break-ins
Belt-clip vibrating receiver (model E-35RV, included)
- Monitors up to 2 zones per premises or vehicle, plus manual paging. Manual paging button included.
- Connect to nearly any type of burglar alarm control panel, vehicle alarm, communications panel, etc.
- Miniature size. Easily concealed anywhere inside car or customer premises.
- Positive and negative, instant triggers.
- Range up to 1 mile, depending on environment, installation, and/or antenna.
- Add a siren, and becomes a complete alarm.
- Over 1 million possible coding combinations.
- Connect to a CB antenna, car AM radio antenna (cable included), or strip antenna.
- Automatic power antenna control.
- Immunity circuit to eliminate false alarms.
- Code learning receiver learns up to 3 transmitters.
- Alphanumeric display indicates which zone (1, 2, or manual) of which premises or vehicle (A, b, or C) was triggered.
- EEPROM stores codes up to 1 year without power.
- Stores the last 6 pages for easy recall.
- Unattended page indicator.
- Low battery indicator (2 AAA batteries not included).
Copyright 2012 by SECO-LARM U.S.A., Inc. All rights reserved. Modified:
Supplier of Security Systems and Accessories Worldwide.