E-960-D90Q - 90ft (30m) outdoors, 190ft (60m) indoors|
E-960-D190Q - 190ft (60m) outdoors, 390ft (120m) indoors
E-960-D290Q - 290ft (90m) outdoors, 590ft (180m) indoors
E-964-D390Q - 390ft (120m) outdoors, 790ft (240m) indoors
|ENFORCER Long Range Photobeam Detectors are easy-to-install with laser beam alignment and provide extended range. Designed to provide reliable perimeter security both indoors and outdoors.|
- Built-in laser beam alignment system speeds accurate, reliable positioning.
- Twin infrared beams provide reliable perimeter security, minimizing false alarms from falling leaves, birds, etc.
- Lensed optics reinforce beam strength & provide excellent immunity to false alarms due to rain, snow, mist, etc.
- Weatherproof, sunlight-filtering case for indoor & outdoor use.
- Anti-frost system so that beam functions even in extreme conditions.
- Automatic input power filtering with special noise rejection circuitry.
- NC/NO alarm output.
- N.C. tamper circuit included.
- Non-polarized power inputs.
- Quick, easy installation with built-in laser beam alignment system.
- Interruption time adjustable for nearly all situations.
|Max. range (outdoor)
|Max. range (indoor)
||Simultaneous break of 2 beams|
||NO./NC. relay, 1A@120VAC|
||NC. switch, 1A@120VAC|
||Red LED (Receiver) ON: When an alarm is initiated|
||Yellow LED (Receiver) ON: When alignment is successful|
||Green LED (transmitter and receiver) ON: When power is applied.|
|Laser output power
||Horizontal (+/-)90º, Vertical: (+/-)5º|
||-13º~+131º F (-25º~+55º C)|
*This is the minimum time interval between breaking of both beams which will trigger the output. Setting the interval
longer will reduce false alarms from birds or falling leaves, etc., while setting it shorter will detect faster moving objects.
Copyright 2015 by SECO-LARM U.S.A., Inc. All rights reserved. Modified:
Supplier of Security Systems and Accessories Worldwide.