The fast, easy, and low-cost way to connect a CCTV camera to a monitor, multiplexer, or video recorder.
The EVT-PBP-V1TQ video balun allows the video signal of a single CCTV camera to be transmitted long distances over low-cost CAT2 to CAT6 unshielded twisted pair (UTP) cable. Great for both full-motion color and full-motion monochrome cameras, this balun increases the flexibility of where such cameras can be mounted. This CCTV balun also works over existing UTP cabling, making it perfect for use in nearly any building or across an entire campus.|
- Transmits a monochrome video signal up to 2,000ft (610m) or color up to 1,300ft (400m).
- Passive operation - No external power required.
- Uses low-cost CAT2 to CAT6 cable instead of costly coax.
- Includes a gold-plated 6" pigtail BNC connector and screw terminals for reliable installation.
- High immunity from interference - Built-in impedance coupled device and noise filter.
- Gold-plated BNC connector for added reliability and longer life.
- Small size and pigtail allows the mounting of multiple baluns behind multiplexor or DVR.
||RS170, NTSC, PAL, SECAM, CCIR|
||< 2dB per pair from DC~5MHz|
|| > -15dB from DC~5MHz|
||DC~5MHz, 1.5 dB max|
|Common Mode Rejection
||Coax, Male BNC 75Ω @ 1MHz|
Terminal Block 100 Ω@ 1MHz
||No power required|
||14º~165º F (-10º~74º C)|
||UTP (Unshielded Twisted Pair) 16~24 AWG|
||Category 2 or better|
||21/4"x19/32"x19/32" (57x15x15 mm)|
Copyright 2006 by SECO-LARM U.S.A., Inc. All rights reserved. Modified:
Supplier of Security Systems and Accessories Worldwide.