Enhanced HDMI over Single CAT5e/6 (Discontinued)
Model Number: MVE-AT11-01NQ
- Extend HDMI signals up to 230ft (70m) at 1080p over a single Cat5e/6 cable.
- Plug and play operation - comes as a complete set.
- Active operation ensures that the signal strength will remain strong over the length of the cable.
- Integrated circuits in the transmitter and receiver clean, buffer, and amplify the HDMI signal.
- Repeat up to four sets to extend HDMI range up to 918ft (280m).
- Includes 1 transmitter, 1 receiver, 2 5VDC power supplies, 1 IR transmitter, and 1 IR receiver.
|Input Video Signal||0.5~1.0 Vp-p|
|Input DDC Signal||5Vp-p (TTL)|
|Video Format Supported||High-speed HDMI with 3D, HDCP 1.2|
|Audio Formats Supported||LPCM, Dolby-AC3, DTS 7.1, DSD|
|Range - 1080p||Cat6: Up to 230' (70m)|
|Video Amplifier Bandwidth||10.2Gbps|
|Power Supply||2A@5VDC (2 adapters) (2.1mm plug)|
|Cat5e/6 Wiring Standard||T568-B|
|Current Draw||Transmitter- 450mA@5VDC, Receiver- 900mA@5VDC|
|Operating Temperature||5º~131º F (-15º~55º C)|
|Operating Humidity||5~90% RH (no condensation)|
|Dimensions||4-5/16" x 2-15/16" x 7/8" (110 x 75 x 23mm)|
|Maximum Single Link Range||1920x1200, 1080p|