SK-910RBQ 11~24 VAC/VDC, 315MHz
SK-910R-4Q 11~24 VAC/VDC, 433.92MHz, special order product
- Compatible with all ENFORCER 315MHz transmitters.
- Use to control garage door opener, house lights, alarm control panel, or other devices via remote control.
- Form 'C' type; 10A@24VDC or 120VAC per channel.
- Frequency 315MHz.
- This revolutionary receiver incorporates:
-- 1. Hi-Q SELECTIVITY and a CODING IC for rejecting unwanted RF signals.
-- 2. HIGHER SENSITIVITY for greater operating distances.
-- 3. UNSURPASSED ANTENNA MATCHING CAPABILITIES so the receiver is less affected by how and where mounted.
-- 4. GREATER TUNING STABILITY so the receiver's frequency remains unaffected by shock and vibration.
- LED indicates RF reception, learn mode entered, transmitter learned, memory cleared.
- Mode switch for easy transmitter learning.
- Learns up to 15 transmitters.
- 5 Output modes (programmable): 4-Second momentary, 1-Second momentary, Toggle, Validity
(Validity: receiver outputs for as long as the transmitter button is pressed), Latch.
- Screw terminals for simple connection.
- Accepts ENFORCER fixed code or CODEBUMP transmitters.
SK-910R-4Q: Similar to SK-910RBQ, but 433.92MHz, and no latch output. Special order item. || |
SK-91ERSD: Extended range flexible antenna
- Use SK-91ERSD to extend range up to 1000ft (300m)* for these SECO-LARM RF receivers:
SK-910RBQ 1-channel receiver,
SK-910RA miniature 1-channel receiver,
SK-910RB2Q 2-channel receiver,
SK-910R3Q 3-channel receiver,
SK-910R4Q 4-channel receiver.
- Extend range up to 1000ft (300m)* with existing remote.
- Easily plugs into a connector on the receiver - no extra wiring needed.
- Includes 9-foot cable.
- Power supply: +5VDC, +/- 0.1VDC (supplied by receiver).
- Current consumption: 4.0mA.
- Sensitivity: 0.89mV@-108dBm.
- Frequency: 315MHz.
- Bandwidth: 3.0MHz (-3dB).
- Double-stick mounting tape included.
|ENFORCER CODEBUMP Technology|
Be prepared for today's thieves with SECO-LARM's patented CODEBUMP technology. With CODEBUMP, so-called code-grabbers and scanners are rendered obsolete because the RF code changes every time the transmitter button is pressed. In addition, with over 18 quintillion (1.8x1019) codes, the chances of ever repeating a code are virtually non-existent. SECO-LARM's ENFORCER CODEBUMP transmitters and receivers are perfect for controlling garage and gate openers, car and home alarms, plus much more.
||315MHz (SK-910R-4Q - 433.92MHz also available by request)|
||Up to 500' (150m)*|
||-4º~162º F (-20º~72º C)|
||8mA@12VDC (standby), 30mA/channel @12VDC (activated).|
68 billion codes (SK-919TD1S-UP, SK-919TT1S-BU, SK-919TDWS-BU, SK-919TD2A-UP,
SK-919TP4J-NU, SK-919TP1H-BU, SK-919TP2H-NU, SK-919TP4H-NU).|
18 Quintillion codes (SK-917T2A-UQ, SK-917TP4J-NU).
|Number of Stored Transmitter Codes
||Up to 15|
||Form C dry relay contact (NO/NC/COM); max 10 Amp at 24VDC or 120VAC per channel.|
|Receiver Output Modes
||Programmable 4-sec. momentary (default), 1-sec. momentary, toggle, validity, latch|
||5 Quick-connect screw terminals (+, -, with NO/NC/COM)|
||High-impact ABS plastic|
||31/4"x23/4"x11/8" (83x68x28 mm)|
*Actual range will vary greatly depending on the installation and operating environment.
Compatible 1-Channel Transmitters
SK-91ERSD Optional Extended Range Antenna
Product Info Sheet
Copyright 2010 by SECO-LARM U.S.A., Inc. All rights reserved. Modified:
Supplier of Security Systems and Accessories Worldwide.