Controls home automation functions, garage doors, alarm panels, etc., from up to 500ft (150m).* Similar to SK-910RQ & SK-910R2Q except with 4 outputs, independently programmable. Compatible with all ENFORCER transmitters. Mode switch for easy programming. 4 LEDs, one per channel, indicate RF reception, learn mode, transmitter cleared, output type.|
Add optional plug-in extended range antenna: SK-91ERSD.
Note: If the timed momentary output is chosen for any channel, there will be only one time available for all channels. In other words, if a one-second output time is selected for one channel, then all other timed momentary outputs will be one second.
- Use to control home automation functions, garage door openers, house lights, alarm control panels, motorized gates, lifts or other devices by remote control.
- Patented CODEBUMP anti-codegrabbing technology (requires use of CODEBUMP transmitter).
- Uses either fixed code (SK-919TD2A-U, SK-919TD1S-UP, SK-919T4J, SK-919T1H, SK-919T2H, or SK-919T4H) or code hopping (SK-917T2A-UQ, or SK-917T4J) transmitters with up to 500ft (150m) range* using standard antenna.
- External extended range antenna optional. Plugs directly into receiver PC Board. If the SECO-LARM ENFORCER SK-91ERSD (Dipole Antenna) is used, range will be up to 1000ft (300m).*
- Mode switch for easy transmitter learning.
- Easily Code-learns up to 15 remotes per channel.
- Stores codes safely in EEPROM for up to one year in case of power loss.
- Four Form-C Dry Relay Contact (NO/NC/COM) Outputs. Each output rated 10 Amps at 24 VDC.
- 4 Separate Channels / 4 Output Modes Each:
- a. Timed Momentary (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 10, 30, 60 sec.)
- b. Toggle (On/Off)
- c. Latch (Output stays on until manually reset)
- d. Continuous or Validity (Output for as long as signal is received)
- All outputs are independently controlled. (i.e. Channel 1 can be toggle, Channel 2 can be one second momentary, etc.)
Size: 5.31"x4.33"x1.1" (135x110x28 mm)
- Four LEDs (One LED for each channel) to indicate RF reception, learn mode entered, transmitted learned, memory cleared.
- Use to control the garage door, house lights, alarm control panel, or other functions that require momentary or shunt operation.
- In addition, these revolutionary receivers have:
- Hi-Q SELECTIVITY and a CODING IC for rejecting unwanted RF signals.
- HIGHER SENSITIVITY for greater operating distances.
- UNSURPASSED ANTENNA MATCHING CAPABILITIES so the receiver is less affected by how and where mounted.
- GREATER TUNING STABILITY so the receiver's frequency remains unaffected by shock and vibration.
Be prepared for today's thieves with SECO-LARM's patented CODEBUMP technology. With CODEBUMP, so-called code-grabbers and scanners are rendered obsolete because the RF code changes every time the transmitter button is pressed. In addition, with over 18 quintillion (1.8x1019) codes, the chances of ever repeating a code are virtually non-existent. SECO-LARM's ENFORCER CODEBUMP transmitters and receivers are perfect for controlling garage and gate openers, car and home alarms, plus much more.
||315MHz (433.92MHz also available by request - SK-910R4-4Q)|
||Up to 500' (150m)*|
||-4º~162º F (-20º~72º C)|
|45mA@12VDC per channel activated|
||Fixed-Code Models ( SK-919TD1S-UP, SK-919TD2A-U, SK-919T3J, SK-919T4J, SK-919T1H, SK-919T2H, SK-919T4H)|
CODEBUMP Models (SK-917T2A, SK-917T4J)
||18 quintillion, for ENFORCER CODEBUMP remotes. 68 billion, for ENFORCER fixed-code remotes|
|Number of Stored Transmitter Codes
||15 per channel, 60 per receiver|
||Four Form "C" dry relay contacts (NO/NC/COM); rated 10A@24VDC|
|Receiver Output Modes
||Programmable independent outputs: timed momentary (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 10, 30, 60 sec.), toggle (ON/OFF), latched, continuous|
||High-impact ABS plastic|
||43/8"x55/16"x11/8" (111x135x28 mm)|
*Actual range will vary greatly depending on the installation and operating environment.