SA-027Q Low-voltage miniature annual timer module with two relay outputs
The ENFORCER SA-027Q Annual Timer can be programmed to operate two relays 365 days, 24 hours per day. These relays can be used to control devices in many applications such as Security, Access Control, and Lighting and Environmental Control. The form C relays can be programmed to operate in shunt or momentary mode for up to 50 unique events. Each event can be programmed on a weekly or daily schedule. Block Coding can be programmed to repeat the operation of the relays on consecutive days. 10 programmable holidays disable the timer for a single day, or the same day every year.|
- Two N.O. or N.C. form C relays 10A @ 120VAC / 28VDC.
- 50 weekly, 24 hrs or 365 days for individual daily programmable events.
- One egress input per relay (2 total).
- 10 programmable holidays.
- Block programming allows events to be repeated on consecutive days.
- First person in function to prevent unattended open doors.
- Event output can be shunt or momentary, and momentary output can be programmed for 1~99 seconds.
- Can be programmed for password protection.
- Tandem mode allows both relays to operate simultaneously.
- EEPROM memory for data safe storage protection when power failed.
- Build-in clock back-up battery.
- Built-in backup battery charger for external back-up battery use.
- Compensates for leap years.
- Can be set for standard or Daylight Savings Time.
- Alpha-numeric and back lit LCD display for easy programming.
- 5-5/16"x3"x15/16" (135x77x24 mm).
Copyright 2009 by SECO-LARM U.S.A., Inc. All rights reserved. Modified:
Supplier of Security Systems and Accessories Worldwide.