"No Touch" RTE Plate with Adjustable Delay Timer, Outdoor Use, Single-gang - Spanish
Model Number: SD-9263-KS1Q
ENFORCER "No Touch" Request-To-Exit Plates use IR technology to request egress from a protected area or to activate a device with the simple wave of a hand. Since they require no touch,these plates are ideal for use in hospitals, clinics, labs, cleanrooms (to reduce the risk of contamination), schools, factories, or offices.
SD-9163-KS1Q and SD-9263-KS1Q
- Weather-resistant (IP65) for
- Clean and simple no-touch operation reduces the risk of
- Adjustable sensor range up to
- Stainless-steel plate, available in slimline
- 1A relay, adjustable trigger duration
- Selectable LED colors (turns from red to green or green to red) to show if the sensor
- Screen printed with "SALIDA"
and "SIN TOCAR."
|Type||"No Touch" Request-to-Exit Plates with Adjustable Delay Timer, for Outdoor Use|
|Current Draw||Standby- 16mA@12VDC / 25mA@24VDC, Triggered- 25mA@12VDC / 32mA@24VDC|
|Sensing Range||2"~7" (5~18cm)|
|Operating Voltage||12~24 VDC|
|LEDs - Red||Standby (Colors are reversible.)|
|LEDs - Green||Triggered (Colors are reversible.)|
|Relay Type||Form C dry contact 1A@30VDC|
|Output Time||0.5~30 s, toggle|
|Operating Temperature||-4°~131° F (-20°~55° C)|
|Dimensions||4-1/2" x 2-3/4" x 1-1/2" (115 x 70 x 39 mm)|