||SD-962AR-36G - Pushbar Now UL Listed!|
- Heavy-duty ANSI Grade 1 steel construction.
- Allows exit from inside while locked from outside.
- Reversible non-handed design.
- For metal or wood doors up to 1-3/4" (44mm) thick.
- Separate deadlocking latch prevents the use of credit cards or similar means to open the latch bolt.
- Allen-type 1/4-turn dogging lock allows the exit device to be unlocked for extended periods of time.
- Includes all needed hardware for typical installations.
- Works with standard external door handle/lock devices such as the SD-962HL-4A (not included).
- Fits doors from 33" (84cm) to 48" (122cm) wide.
- SC4, 6-pin lock.
- Entry type.
- Key locks and unlocks.
- Two keys included.
- Compatible with the ENFORCER Grade 1 Rim-Type Exit Device (SD-962AR-36G).
- Lever handle can be set for right-handed or left-handed operation.
- Includes high-security lock with two keys.
- Actuating shaft telescopes to the proper length to fit almost any door size.
- Attractive and durable finish for long-term operation.
| Model #
||ANSI Grade 1 steel|
| Door type
||Up to 1-3/4" (44mm) thick, wood or metal|
| Latch bolt
||Stainless-steel, 3/4" (19mm) throw|
| Dead latch
|| Stainless-steel 5/8" (16mm)|
||For 5/8" (16mm) stop|
|| Stainless steel|
||Plated zinc cast|
| Rail assembly
| End cap
|| Plated zinc cast|
||Allen-type dogging standard|
|| 33"x8"x2-3/16" (838x203x56 mm)|
|| 9-lb 12-oz (4.4kg)|
Copyright 2011 by SECO-LARM U.S.A., Inc. All rights reserved. Modified:
Supplier of Security Systems and Accessories Worldwide.