- For "informative" general signaling requirements.
- Incorrect polarity cannot damage circuit or draw current.
- Easy 2-wire installation, regardless of voltage. Also, if the strobe light is being powered by a battery, as the battery is drained the strobe light will continue to function.
- Low current consumption with long operating lifespan of over 300 continuous hours (2,000,000 flashes).
- Includes choice of amber, blue, clear, or red lens.
- Lens is made of high-impact resistant acrylic, case of high-impact resistant ABS plastic.
- The SECO-LARM strobe light comes with a protective inner cover. This protects the high-voltage xenon tube when the colored lens has been removed.
- Use in temperature ranging from -22ºF (-30ºC) to 140ºF (60ºC).
- SL-126Q -- For 6- to 12-Volt use.
- SL-126-A24Q -- For 6- to 24-Volt use.
- SL-126LQ -- Extra lens for SL-126Q, SL-126-A24Q. Available in amber, blue, green, clear, and red.
- SL-1301 series -- LED strobe light version also available.
||Reverse polarity protected|
||Over 2,000,000 flashes (300 hours continuous)|
||-22ºF (-30ºC) to 140ºF (60ºC)|
||High-impact black ABS|
||High-impact resistant acrylic|
Copyright 2015 by SECO-LARM U.S.A., Inc. All rights reserved. Modified:
Supplier of Security Systems and Accessories Worldwide.