Screw-Terminal Surface-Mount Magnetic Contacts
Model Number: SM-431-TQ/B
1" Gap, N.C., Brown, with Mounting Tabs
- Miniature surface-mount magnetic contacts
- Screw mount using side tabs or break off tabs for adhesive mount
- Gold-plated screw terminals for longer life and reliability
- Tape to cover screw terminals included
- Contact reed switch is SPST, iridium-plated to have a high melting point and Vickers hardness, for higher handling power and long life
- 1" (25mm) Gap.
- For N.C. circuits.
- Mounting screws and double-sided tape included.
- Lifetime limited warranty.
- White also available!
|Mounting Tabs||Yes / removable|
|Material - Case||High-impact ABS plastic|
|Material - Terminals||Gold-plated|
|Contact Rating||0.1A@100VDC (max), 1.0A@10VDC (max), 10W (max)|
|Operating Temperature||-15°~160°F (-25°~70°C)|
|Switch Cycles||50 Million (0.1mA@5VDC)|
|Switch Dimensions||2" x 3/8" x 1/4" (51 x 10 x 6 mm)|
|Magnet Dimensions||2" x 3/8" x 1/4" (51 x 10 x 6 mm)|
|Magnet Type||Rare-earth neodymium|