SS-032Q/RD / SS-033Q/BK
- Vibration Detector
- Use in closed-circuit alarm systems.
- Detects shock to window glass, walls, or ceilings.
- Gold-plated contact points ensure reliable, long-term operation.
- Built-in tamper switch for complete security.
- Contact pressure: Adjustable from 1 to 50 grams, recommended setting between 5 and 25 grams.
- Contact rating: 1.0A at 50VDC.
- Life: Over 100,000 contacts.
- Size: 5/8"x7/8"x2 3/8" (16x22x60 mm).
- Available in brown and white.
SS-038-2CSBO Discontinued model!
- Momentary spst pushbutton.
- Fit 1/2" (13mm) hole.
- Rated 1 Amp at 12VDC.
- SS-032Q/RD -- Red N.O. switch.
- SS-033Q/BK -- Black N.C. switch.
SS-072Q / SS-073Q
- DPDT switch (with two form-C contacts).
- Can be changed to momentary by removing interior clip.
- Orange "eyeball" indicates "ON" or "OFF".
- Black case and collar.
- Rated 2 Amp.
- Fits 9/16" (14mm) hole.
- Tamper switches for drawers and alarm boxes.
- Silver-plated contacts ensure reliable long-term operation.
- High-impact white plastic case, screw terminals.
- SS-072Q -- For closed tamper circuits.
- SS-073Q -- For open tamper circuits.
- Double-blocked window-foil connectors.
- Self-adhesive mounting.
- Uniquely-designed ramped metal plate reduces foil breaks.
- Sold in pairs.
Copyright 2006 by SECO-LARM U.S.A., Inc. All rights reserved. Modified:
Supplier of Security Systems and Accessories Worldwide.