Special order item only. Contact SECO-LARM for more details:
5 Separate zone inputs
- N.O. or N.C. (selectable) instant zone with exit delay
- N.C. instant zone with exit delay
- N.C. delay zone with entry and exit delays
- N.O. 24-hour panic zone with no entry and exit delays
- N.C. 24-hour tamper zone instant trigger no delay
All inputs are super-high-transient protected.
3 Adjustable timers.
- Entry delay timer adjustable from 1 sec to 45 sec.
- Exit delay timer adjustable from 1 sec to 45 sec.
- Alarm duration timer adjustable from 3 sec to 20 min.
9 Status LEDs.
- (LEDs #1-5) Individual zone status green LEDs
- Total zone status green LED. Indicates total zone status of the five zones
- Arm/disarm/shunt status red LED. Indicates if alarm is armed, disarmed, or if a zone has been shunted
- Entry/Exit status yellow LED. Indicates if alarm is in entry or exit delay mode
- Primary power status red LED. Indicates if AC power is on or off
- All 9 status LEDs visible when cabinet is closed
2 Alert signals for entry and exit delay.
- Exit delay: A pulsed output during exit delay
- Entry delay: A constant output during entry delay
- Patented Automatic Extended Exit Delay (A.E.E.D.): Opening a switch/sensor connected to an exit delay zone before the exit delay elapses automatically extends the exit delay for as long as the switch/sensor remains open
- Fail-safe circuitry: Alarm cannot be armed unless all switches and sensors connected to unshunted zones are in their non-violated state
- Phase-II continual protection: To assure continuous protection, any input that remains triggered after the alarm duration has elapsed will shut down. All other inputs will remain armed
- Multi-remote arm/disarm: Allows for the installation of up to 10 arming/disarming devices
- Arm/disarm report output: Sends 100mA transistor ground signal to indicate alarm is armed or disarmed
- Tamper output: Sends a 100mA transistor ground signal for as long as the tamper zone is activated
- Dry relay contact panic output (C. – N.O.): Relay contacts close when the panic zone is activated
- Positive voltage (3 Amp) relay alarm output: Powers signaling devices like a siren, bell, dialer, etc.
- Works on 16V AC/DC with back-up battery input
- Use with DC adapter or Class-II transformer
- Regulated power supply and recharger
- Heavy-duty, beige-colored steel cabinet: Measures 81/2“x31/8“x117/16” (215x79x290 mm)
- Detachable front cover of steel cabinet
- 2 tamper switches included: Detects if steel cabinet front cover opened or cabinet removed from wall