- Provides both Ethernet data and power to multiple PoE devices including IP cameras, IP access, IP speakers/intercoms, VOIP, etc.
- Specially designed for video transmission with fast packet forwarding capability for clear images and smooth transmission
- Easy plug-and-play installation
- Supports up to 10/100/1000BASE-T
- IEEE 802.3x flow control
|Operating voltage||100~240 VAC|
|Ports||8 Downlink, 2 uplink|
|Ethernet speed||10/100/1000Mbps (uplink, 1000Mbps)|
|Ethernet standard||IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.3af, IEEE 802.3at, IEEE 802.3x, IEEE 802.3ab, IEEE 802.3z|
|Transmission distance||328ft (100m)‡|
|MAC Address table||4K|
|LED Indicators||Connection/transmission and PoE for each port, power|
|Operating humidity||0~85% non-condensing|
|Operating temperature||14°~122° F (-10°~40° C)|
|Weight||1-lb 12.4-oz (806g)|
*See DIP Switch Settings, pgs. 3~4 in the manual.
†5min presence output setting should only be selected if a secondary safety device is in use.
‡Depending on settings, see DIP Switch Settings, pgs. 3~4 in the manual.
Product Information Sheet (PI)
- Confirm that both input and output devices are turned on
- Ensure that the Ethernet cable does not exceed 328ft (100m) or 656ft (200m) for the NS-104UT-MAQ, NS-516UT-GAQ, and NS-524UT-GAQ with VLAN function switch turned ON
- Confirm that no PoE equipment power requirement exceeds 30W
- Confirm that the Ethernet cable meets EIA/TIA 568A or 568B standard and that both ends are the same standard (not a crossover cable)
- Test the Ethernet cable to ensure that it is operational
- Test with another PoE device that is known to be operating correctly